Sunday, December 28, 2008

i promise i'll never.



i'll never sing as beautifully as jeff buckley

i'll never fall in love for the first time again

i'll never be a virgin again

i'll never love you the way you love me

i'll never be a mother

i'll never see you again

i'll never kiss you on that piano again

i'll never get pulled thro the park by you again

so sleep on the couch

i'll never see you the same way again

i'll never be skinny

or tall

rich or famous

i'll never learn to love myself as equally as i hate myself

what am i doing lost in someone new

who, as far as i can see thinks the world of me

you deserve someone so so much better than me

cold from the start with no love and care left to offer

you said take my love now, i don't wish to save any for anyone else

will i ever been able to feel this lusted after feeling

or am i to remain cold and unwilling

i feel like i've forgotten how, unwilling to find happiness

in the soft touch of afternoon light

i don't want all this bitterness take it away from me

even the way your high heels click down the pathway makes my stomach turn

i know you don't believe me, but there is someone better, for you at least

not you however

sometimes i wonder if you are capable of complete love

if my model is based off you, and it's only a fraction, friction, fiction

go away from me i'm nothing good for you

i promise i'll break your heart

i promise i'll still love you

i promise i'll still shy away from you

i promise i'll still be lonely in your company

i promise i'll still lust after you, and you and you ect.

why would you want me

can you not seeing the black bubbling from behind my eyes

heed my warning and run while this black hole of serena can't swallow you

for fear of a true human emotion

i promise i'll never. say. never.

No comments: