Tuesday, October 7, 2008

things on my mind:



boys, two of them, make that three. the third leading into my families whack morals or maybe ethics. i can't remember which is which right now. okay, four which leads me to the other thing on my mind. which is, that perhaps i shouldn't of linked my blog on my myspace for a brief span of time. nevermind, five! i wish you'd come get your bike, six, cause i wanna punch your asshole friend in the face. back to the one of the original two. i wishing i had either not kissed you, or you'd want to kiss me again. cause this whole in between thing isn't doing it for me. and to the second of the two. i don't mind being a secret, but you're strange. you keep me guessing even after i'm in your bed room. ( okay i guess that goes for a few others too)

besides that, i have a flat tire which has nothing to do with any of the boys, except maybe number one.

one you should like me/ stop talking about it and do it already
two your should come visit
three you should leave me alone
four you should comment
five your should come get your bike
six you should choke

No comments: