Tuesday, October 7, 2008

24 hours to go, i wanna be sedated.

10.4.08

are you staring at me or am i in your staring off into vacant space spot. i use to want devotchka to play at my wedding but now i'm thinking i want to marry the drummer. i like watching shoes walking by and i think my career as polyisoprene is going well . altho i can already see the unwanted affects creeping in along the the fuzzy edges. waiting for you to pick me up at the tramway gas station kinda makes me feel like a whore and then it reminds me of that song you wrote for your best friend. there's light shinning in my eye but only for a moment. have you ever noticed me before would you ever notice me again? what is that strange noise? i think it's your voice. or maybe the idea of it coming out of you, i think. where are you? are they fireworks? my lip is dry and i think your car is red.

10.5.08

this is funny all i can think is there is a reason for everything. life's a riot with spy vs spy and the world is entertaining. i can't believe i didn't put my ringer on loud or set my alarm. maybe i had an inkling to this or maybe i was just hoping the drummer would wanna make out with me. you say i make you nervous where as you just confuse me cause i can't tell if you like me or not.

No comments: