Monday, September 29, 2008

garbage.



can i press the forward button and skip this one? it's not worth my time and energy. i fall asleep and dream wondering if you'll send me a message in my sleep. again it has nothing to do with you. i'm wishing for someone i can never have. i'm repeating myself. i wanna lose control and be taken over by this old familiar song. lose power and go in the ocean i can't believe that i didn't go in the ocean. you couldn't even pick me up right, you fucking loser. i never deserved this shit you've put me thro. you fucking asshole. i got exactly what i asked for, i wanted someone to hate and now it's your lucky day. cause i kinda hate you and your little dog too. i can't hate you, you rebound fuck. the only ones i don't have hate for are the one night stands; the ones that just lost interest. just like i did. men lose interested so much more quickly than i do. they move on where as i move up. sunrise as the waves are crashing, i'm riding my bike, or falling sleep. pam and daniel's bathroom smells like febuary. and i still love you, don't worry, i'll always love you. i wanna play something. make music have a voice and be someone you would want. the only thing black and white i tap is letters, and numbers. i could never write lyrics. just wouldn't suit me. will you throw me out when it gets cold. will you still feed me when i'm 64. i hate how close you got to me, the real me and i wanna let someone in full force,. let them get more than you ever got. i want the fickle little bitch romance, something i never got in high school. never say i never. and you fucking lair you loved ever fucking last bit of it. you fucking piece of lying fucking shit. ha! i just typed that to you on your fucking keyboard. shit eater. i hope in some ways that you never find happiness. i'd slap you i you were here in front of me. i'm calm, god i'm calm. okay breath. pork. and mr. brightside. smells delish.

No comments: