Sunday, September 14, 2008

the birth of pleasure



i'm sitting on my bed looking out onto the fall light. wings flapping in my eyes brushed with crystal. your voice soft on my ears; raising goose bumps on my newly shaved legs. fall is this amazing fleeting feeling of love. you know it's your last moments before the train takes her far away, every movement of your actions poignantly directed. time crashing by the wayside. there's something about hearing old sounds in new ways that makes me nervously excited. kinda like the way you kissed me last night. my cold skin, the fall light and music are floating together becoming one with each other. so few lines and so much said. surreal nights of bergamot and fancy vodka. shyness bracing on movie moment awkwardness. sleepy code for kiss me. the cure. kiss me kiss me kiss me and my toes curling over something better than familiar newness.

No comments: