Sunday, June 1, 2008

june



waking up again, it's the first all over again and look how we've changed.

he's such a stereotype

i wanna fly thro nambe and look at all those wooded balls again

playing new england and wishing it'd all come true

what were we doing there?

i hate being held down

but it makes me make that sound all the boys go crazy for

i can't seem to make you mine



i walk thro the streets you painted on my back

looking into the half way houses of ill repute

wondering what you did with her

and if you thought about me

i'd throw the condom out, i know i know

but he's the worst friend ever

and if that's all i got from you and i'm knocked up

i'm gonna ream you

pounds come and go

watching you in your vivi suit and hoodie

as i exchange hatred on the phone with you

where oh where has my babygirl gone?

is that really the best you got?

you couldn't throw more my way?

i wake up, mason jar filled with water

i miss that plush green filling up my lungs with young summer air



not one kiss

it's cool and dark in my cell shaped box

thin membrane and nucleus all over

i know it's a mess i'm cleaning it this week

all i want is a locket with someone special inside

to have and to hold

black rimmed glasses with pale blue eyes peering out

makes my eyes blush and my stomach churn

he offers to straighten you out, he offers to fuck you up

boy toys

vibratex

and garbage

all making my week suck ass

No comments: