Wednesday, June 11, 2008

damnit i miss trash day agian, twice!



i remember listening to my new solvent record on your floor.

i'm sure there was kissing involved.

everything seemed to crisp and new.

like life was before me and i could do anything i wanted.

move to denver open my own business.

the world and boys were mine for the taking.

my strike of optimism has ran it's course.

and i never was peter pan, i was just a lost boy.

and now i'm sort of frankinstien

wendy-lost boy-with-a-touch-of-tinkerbell

just to entice the boys.

why did i go and do it?

who was looking at the scars on my legs in my dream last night?

naked lunch style fucking in a cage as you pet my toes.

and i go looking for a shower in a fast food restaurant

with nothing vegetarian to eat.

it wasn't you that was sticking me in the mud it was me.

fat and hateful all over again.

i'm dreading winter,

and hoping i'm disappear before snow hits the ground again.

kyle is no better than i, and i'm no better than him.

fucking druggies.

i shouldn't push people into doing things i don't want them to do.

coffee and chile cheese fries.

i don't understand why you like me.

there's nothing in here for anyone but the jellyfish to feed on.

wrap me up in that white cloth, roses petals aside.

i don't want to live with this life anymore.

i need all the be happy be happys in the world to save me now.

i just realized who rob is, and meow wolf wants artists.

but i don't have anything new to show for my self, not in a long long time.

i'm breaking my heart, can't seem to make you mine.

as the crabs stack on top of each other kissing the night sky hello.

do i miss my nails?

i think i miss having something to worry about.

i can't tell if i like getting stoned or not.

everything rolls around.

i think i prefer drinking.

i want to be in paris,

watching the trees from outside a different window,

i hate my apartment, myself, all the things in it.

when i said the next six months didn't matter i was lying.

and i've come to think i've wasted the last six months of my life.

it's not that i'm not with you that makes them wasted.

it's just that, before there was a reason for doing things,

some how i don't know why it's different now

that you and i are gone.

you told me i was making a mistake that we would both regret.

i feel sick and wish the whole world would just go on going with out me.

i laid outside last night and slept on the cement.

i wish the neighbor turned off her light at night.

i wanna be part of something new and better.

a cult to completely engulf my life and brainwash me into knowing i was

nothing.

now i know how kyle feels,

like we could both love each other

more fucked uply than anyone else could.

i just wanna go home,

lay my head down and sleep till there's nothing to dream anymore.

there's no place like home,

there's no place like home,

there's no place like home,

there's no place like home,

there's no place like home, there's no place like home . . . . .

No comments: