Tuesday, June 10, 2008

it looks up at me as i ride my bike



it all started the day before my birthday

going to see you, and knowing what was waiting for me when i came home from denver

crazy love, old blogs, and love letters

leave me lonely and cold in the middle of the day

it's the little sounds you make, that i wish were only for me

i can't touch myself from three months ago

i pled temporary insanity

and hope you don't think i'm a slut

i'm be permanently lonely with willie sitting on the hillside

watching the wind blow the grass full of patterns

goosebumps of memory fill my heart with heartache

i sit watching for the light from the hill

knowing you will come back

as monet paints the weeping willow i'm smiling at

my boobs are bigger my love smaller

and i'm only sweet to you cause i can't be sweet to him

your nothing special just like me

waiting for the needle to pull out

i want that clean paper running across my life

cross out the time line, washing me again in

hanalei bay

please help me to face the new tomorrows

would you kiss me?

if a. . . . double decker bus. . . . crashes into us. . . .

. . . .

No comments: