Wednesday, April 9, 2008

'in strange new room, is this the start of it all'



i'm watching
shortbus and thinking
about you
can you guess, i'm
talking about you
your egg shell blue
bike is on my mind
your bite marks on
my shoulder
straw bail houses
tecate for breakfast
dial soap and
paper towels
your sleepy stoned
smile behind black
rimmed glasses
are you afraid of heights?
no.
i want you to want
me
i need you to need
me
i'd love you to
love me
i'm begging you
to beg me.

third base
and pushing
iny or outy
waking up next
to greenhouses
showers of
condoms, broken
nails, bruises, lone
butte gas station and
more change
knowing
my heart is
gonna get broken
serena.
didn't i didn't i
see you crying.

smoke in mouth
it's ten o clock
you want company?
firecrackers
lost keys
belt buckles
and your wife's
legs are to
die for

you're the
worst
trouble i've
ever met
caley

what?

what?

No comments: