Wednesday, April 23, 2008



crown royal, magnificent seven, and wishing so hard

if i spend the night with him i get to see you to nosh the next day

missing your sweet soft surrender all up in my junk

don't tell me i didn't want it, or can't understand

cause it just makes you sound more filled with bullshit

now i know why you said you didn't like him

do i scare you? i scare myself

you can't explain the northern lights to a blind person

me on my bike, both of our skulls burning in the new sunlight

i call down the list for someone to make me home

no one is picking up tonight

and don't hurt yourself on my account

you're a totally different person, but so am i

just because you haven't seen it doesn't mean it aint there

and don't tell my about the fucking beach

my soul is there with him just waiting for the hourglass to spill

nope, this blog is for you

only it was very different 24 hours ago

when my finger tips, legs and left middle finger didn't sting

people aren't looking hard enough if they can't understand it

he designed her flawlessly

italian written all over her chest

i'm shy, with this new hair and face

at this point, it's turned from 5% to 95% wishing

hopelessly

alone

you can't pick up the pieces

and you can't tell me how i can't feel

i shouldn't kick it with you when your drunk

you remind me of my grandmother

No comments: