Monday, April 21, 2008



cold white hairs are pricking up on the back of my neck. i've eaten beakfast three times in a row. i'm not going to say i didn't like it i'll just say i hate getting caught. flicking away at my keys. wishing for you mouth wrapped around my collar bone. your stupid way of wanting. systemmatice hatered filled in a basement of wish-washing back stabber floppy discs. you say i can do better. he says she can too. what you told me was sweet. i've got a thing for boys with fucked up eyes and minds to match. i can see my hands becoming writhed and old. heart in hand, and wishing you'd have kissed me in the fireplace. it's okay they all leave. left with nothing but old letters, stop signs, and cigerate butts. sweetest thing since last sunday. and i wonder if i can only get it up if he is new. you just can't explain the northern lights to someone who is blind.

you're like my dream boy from age thriteen. someday i'll buy you an avanti and kiss our children goodnight. i was lying when i said that i would. i feel bads and i nevers have nothing to do with each other. the way you looked at my face, makes me feel like i'm falling down that deep dark rabbit hole. with out a gyroscope to lead me toward true love. that this one's for you, you can tell everyone. i'd like to be someone's guy, it's been a while. art school, gun totting, and peterpan. this neverland aint big enough for the both of us. you give off heat like a mother, and you know just when to back off. you never liked it. fuzzy tummy, stirped shirts and wanting to disappear. not to say it's normal, bit everyone does it.

i like being your elephant, at least it means your thinking about me. i spent the rest of the day daydreaming about getting hit by a car.

No comments: