Wednesday, September 19, 2007

dream from 09 18 07

* nicole (my boss) is going out of town, so we are all salon sitting. ( the only person in the dream that is actually an employee is me). the school part of the salon is where we are sleeping. the school is vastly larger in the dream than in reality. it has an upstairs/downstairs. it's nicely furnished too. ( kinda like my dream about my house opening up into a mansion). it's night time and i go into 'the back' to turn off some lights. this is when i realize that the salon is HUGE; it just keeps going. every light is on in every room, and for some reason all the rooms have numerous lamps too. i give up at some point and go back to the room i'm sleeping in. mr. lock (from lost is there, he is one of my coworkers) everyone else is sleeping in one bed. i ask lock why everyone is crammed into one bed? he explains to me that he licked the brown paint ( which he is still holding) and had to throw up in the bathroom. which is why everyone is mad at him. as he is telling me this he licks the paintbrush again. he runs to the bathroom. i make my way down stairs plugging my ears, as to not hear him throwing up. i go down into the basement which is where the 'old' school room is. the place creeps me out, yet has a strange power about it. the world feels like it's spinning with my hands clamped over my ears.



i return to the up stairs, but it's changed. it's like a top of a fancy hotel, with a pool set into the roof. the 'hotel' is surrounded by rain forest, it's on a cliff looking down into a immense valley. the view is breath taking. the sky is this erie dark blue and pink color. (it looks like one of zack's paintings) there is a bird feeding frenzy. ravens are nested in the pool. maybe they're baby ravens but the same size as adults. other ravens are flying to the ravens in the pool and feeing them crows, or maybe smaller ravens. i don't know.



the hotel turns back into the salon. nicole comes back from her trip. we are all in a lower level when nicole walks in. we all applaud. she's dressed as hitler, or is hitler. (which is strange cause i don't feel nicole bares resemblance to hitler.) is that all there is?

No comments: