Tuesday, September 11, 2007

dream from 09 05 07


* i'm attaching heels to my normal shoes. they are made out of plastic, they look like door stoppers. they aren't quiet even. adding the heels makes hills steeper. after going down a gigantic hill, i'm biking down alameda street, going west. there's a older man biking in front of me, he drops a trap or maybe a parachute. i try to yell to him that he has dropped something. but he doesn't hear me. i catch up to him and tell him that he dropped something off his back. i bike around the block with him. he doesn't want my help at first, i have to insist . the road is now like a huge mattress, it has a sheet on it, the sheet is falling off. the man and i have an awkward goodbye. i feel the need to ask him if he'd like to get a bite to eat. does he feel the same ? he tells me that if i ever need help starting a business to ask him for help. i never find out what his name is.

No comments: