Monday, September 10, 2007

09 03 07



*i had numerous strange dreams last night. i only remember bits and pieces of all of them.
* in one of them i'm in a hotel but that's all i remember.

* i'm trying on shoes at a shoe store. i've been in the store before, in another dream. the first women i talk to is very nasty. she wont let me try on any shoes. they don't have little socks that i can wear to try on shoes. only they do have the socks, she is lying to me. i try on a pair of shoes, in my bare feet, when she's not looking. a nice women comes and says that i can try on whatever shoes i want i just have to wash them first. so i go into the bathroom and wash my feet in the sink, then i put baby powder on them. i come out of the bathroom and put on a pair of the thin socks. i don't even really like any of the shoes.

* i'm hanging out with sophie, i don't want to go home. ( i still live my parents in the dream). we are located at the scooter shop in denver. there is an ambulance circling around. sophie tell me that i have to go home, unless i sleep on her floor.

* i'm in a creepy house. there are ghoulish little girls in the house with me. i'm getting ready to leave with this little boy, i'm also little at the moment. all of a sudden we are grow ups. is he a murderer, am i? who's hurrying us out of the house, is it my father? i'm trying on green/red boots. they're christmas shoes boots. i steal them. i keep needing material stuff before i can leave. i'm leaving for a long time with this boy.

No comments: