Tuesday, September 18, 2007

dream from 09 13 07



*something happens at the beginning of this dream that i can't remember. i'm making dinner and patrick comes over unexpectedly, we invite him to eat with us. mina isn't with him, which i find strange. i walk outside and there is a flash of light. everything is an amazing shade of yellow and orange. mina looks at me like i blend in with the environment. is my hair orange? are my eyes yellow? she looks at me like i look at her, in my dreams. she's looking at me like i'm other worldly as thro i've turned the whole world orange and yellow in a blink of the eye. i am fall? did i change the leaves and the sky? nothing feels magical to me, it's the way she looks at me. i look like a goddess to her. she usually is the goddess in my dreams.

No comments: