Monday, August 24, 2009

just for me the church bells rang. . .



it's cold and grey outside

and that's just fine with my heart

seeping into the digital world

new faux, covered in ink splatter

love surrounds my bed, and pillows piled on top to keep me warm

dear alcohol,

how i've missed you

i promise i'll never abandon you again

my sweet

xoxoxo

Serena

is my name but my family calls me

Serene

white lilies dying in my room of frost and for longed love

my paintings need hanging my needle readjusting

and my heart some mending

we beat each other to the pavement

no anger in my limp body as

i turn purple and collapse at your feet

silence

wondering what stopping would feel like

blue and purple blazing in my eyes

cold air on my skin brings me back to reality

life scattered through out my room

quite and sad

my days are long and my night lonely and dark

growing afraid of the ghosts i hold deep inside

blood dripping down my legs

release and puffy eyes in the morning

don't look at me, cast away

go sailing, name your ship after me

in the storm you are my destination,

in the port you are my storm

what's left

i have nothing more to say

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would like too take some time too thank the posters for doing what you do and make this community great im a long time reader and first time poster so i just wanted to say thanks.