Sunday, August 16, 2009

My Life According to Leonard Cohen


(fuck Bono)

Pick Your Artist: Leonard Cohen

Are you male or female: I'm your man

Describe yourself: Love Itself

How do you feel about yourself: Waiting For The Miracle

Describe your current boy/girl situation:Hey, That's No Way To Say Goodbye

Describe where you currently live: Tower Of Song

If you could go anywhere you wanted to go: A Thousand Kisses Deep

Your favorite form of transportation: Jazz Police

Your best friend(s) is(are): The Stranger Song

Your favorite color is: Famous Blue Raincoat

Favorite time of day: Night Comes On

If your life were a TV show, what would it be called: In My Secret Life

What is life to you: The Future

What is the best advice you have to give: Ain't No Cure For Love

Thought for the Day: I Can't Forget

How I would like to die: Everybody Knows

My soul's present condition: Hallelujah

No comments: