Tuesday, April 7, 2009

.old.



long time lover of my past

floating like a ghost in my old hotel room

many teared night past in a smelly little hole

treading you, as a thought, over

while listen to old blues

on the old radio

thinking about putting a lil tom waits in the mix

wishing for an outlet no one i care about sees

twitter on twitter

useless floating past thoughts caught up in dream catchers of time

cure on repeat everything time your in my bed

sleeping a little closer to heaven

for fear of love sifting in thro the cracks like a well trained old ghost

skip on that lost highway of love baby

have you seen him?

shape shifters in the night

shoes laces wrapped around old dying flowers

purple with green eyes of jealousy

has it really come to this

missing those sweet demon'd eyes

paulie draws, shriek types, and jett's peterpan

were a happy family

me, mom, and dad

play that harmonica one more time for me baby

play that sweet old blues to bed

let me wake another day

sweeterness on my lips of lost old sorrows

i just can't seem to let go of

No comments: