Thursday, April 9, 2009

this is our last goodbye.



you call to tell me we can never be friends any more,

after i've offered you my littlest shred of sympathy

jett told me i was inviting trouble and now i for sure believe him

when you tell me you don't want to be the boy who never stops being in love with me,

i have to smile because your admitting defeat before you've even finished your sentence

wishing i had the phone charging from jett

phones gonna die

slip on pants to go talk to you in the wind

i tell you i enjoyed the ticket i had for your ride

the world a mess

wild at heart and weird on top

can't make the tears come to my eyes

just like that night way back when with

the tears of black streaming down my face

and the razors blade in my mouth

not as cute as me and not as smart as me

and we all know it

i wondering if that's what she meant by you don't want anything else

lets go break bottles in the alley way

where i'm gonna jump you

and cut your face off kid

clean off

just wanna tell you one last time

i love you

No comments: