Thursday, January 24, 2008

in the garden of serenity



eve sits underneath the appeal tree.
leaves russell between adam's feet as he walks toward her.
crowley slingshots out from in between his legs.

the word's come out so differently on the paper than they do in my head.

sigh.

continued: 01 22 08

without out a computer i can't write for shit. i've got all these ideas floating around in my heard that i can't get out fast enough.

he's like an imprint on my brain i can't get off. soft fury like a dog shaking it's head from side to side. my lips caught in between his teeth. eve takes a generous bite out of her apple. bites her lip and looks up at adam mouth. filled with gushing apple she asks ' you wanna bite?'

platonic make out cds. cold furnaces. whiskey drunk in denver. cold goodbyes.

no one even tries to rob the bar where he works.

the words come out clumsy on paper with pen.

he looks across the room at me. the furnaces isn't working again. the cold air makes my nipples stand away from my soft roundish breasts. the only thing paris ever said to me that struck a cord in me was ' i can't make blue eyes stay'. i look back at him my collar bone blushing. i part my lips to speak, they make a sticky dirty noise. ' so did that mean you wanna get to third base with me?' his liver explodes. he laughs that laugh like when he is nervous.

('sure. but what boy doesn't want to get to third base with you.')


my hand tastes like blood as i bite on my nails. they are soft and shiny they taste like sex with a girl. i double check my watch to make sure he's not a virgin. i try not to move but my blushing gives me away, full fold. it's like when you accidently give away your poker hand by smirking just a little too much. his fingers touch my stomach. i suck in. his pen flicks my nipple resulting in extra fullness. i can't feel it tho. i'm shaking needlessly. i've done this part a million times before; just not with this pair of hands.

it's not that i'm bored or in love. i just want to be everyones muse. like the girl in the red dress. i wanna make them hurt just a little bit inside, enough to crave more.

zack reads my blog. how stange is that?

No comments: