Friday, January 11, 2008

i don't understand.



was it when i told you, you remind me of this song, and you replied, why?,

his wicked sense of humor

was it the way i kissed you?

suggests exciting sex

the way my brain did laps around you?

his fingers focus on her

was it the salt underneath my nails.

touches, he's venus as a boy

my coy nature?

he believes in beauty

the other boy i kissed?

he's venus as a boy

or maybe my boyfriend?

he's exploring

was it the way your thoughts floated out your ears into my throat?

the taste of her

the touch of my hand against your ear?

arousal

my blonde hair?

so accurate

the texture of my skin against your hand?

he sets off

my taste in music?

the beauty in het

the way i looked from 2" away?

he's venus as a boy

your worries and my thoughts?

he believes in beauty

did your brain overflow?

he's venus as a boy

was is the way i barley grazed you, for just a moment in time?

No comments: