Monday, January 7, 2008

dream from 12 28 07

* i'm at the old teen shelter next to the old blue monkey. has someone turned me in, did i turn myself in? i keep thinking ' i'm 19 i don't need to be here'. is it summer? hanging out with kids on the couch in the front. are we outside? am i wearing my leather jacket?

* in a hotelish room, maybe it's a room in the youth shelter. i'm with billy we are teasing each other. he runs his finger along the backside of my thigh, it tickles. cassandra ( from doctor who) shows up to reclaim me, or someone else.



there's this whole cat/dog thing going. is she humping someone's head. is it mine? the dream is very sexually charged, but i don't really understand in what way.



* being on a super hero talk show. going around in circles. in front of the camera, then back stage. there are a ton of people dressed up in super hero outfits waiting backstage. are they real super heros? am i a host? am i a super hero? do people wanna talk to me? am i famous?

something else happens, i can't remember what.

paco? i'm been dreaming about boys recently.

* i'm sitting in my bed. i pull out my neck piercing. there are people in bed with me, who? once the stainless steel is out i have immense trouble putting in back in. it's really heavy. ( it reminds me of aztec jewelry)

* making out with poualie. like really making out. walking thro a hallway, with low ceilings, and dim lighting. kitty head butting his shoulder. who's with us? we don't want them to know, about us. is it sophie?



* cultist people, brain washing most of santa fe. i think the leader, might be the crazy bitch from the mist. i'm trying convince this skinny cute boy not to drink the punch. i take tupperware filled with punch and pour is out on the grassy spot in front of the unemployment building.

No comments: