Sunday, August 3, 2008

you were on my list



no one should lie about falling into your eyes

blue from the start

fill my heart with useless crab apple blossoms

i threw myself away in you

and when i threw you away

i went with you

you lasted seven days on my top 5 list

can you hear me in the middle of the night

coughing

one kisses me and tells me he loves me

that one kisses her tonight

one has eyes like memories i once loved

he'll kiss her tomorrow night

one knows me, me, me

not the cheap knock off

when he'll kiss her i'll never know cause he doesn't kiss and tell

or keep secrets

i mean make promises

i make such a better man

and i think i annoy you

but it's just the white whale on your mind

as you follow the white rabbit

not knowing which is which

i hate myself

and wish all the ways of myself would escape out of me all at once

april is the cruelest month but i lust for her soft lips of disaster

No comments: