Tuesday, January 20, 2009

things i miss about you







the way you always say good morning beautiful

the way you ask me if i need anything

your road rage

glasses of water in plastic cups, even tho i hate plastic cups

boom swagger boom, and cherry cola

mr show

mawh

jim bean and pbr

the way you ask me 'did you?'

the way you bite your lip at me when i please you or make you excited

the way you smell me

your smell

when you sing to me

when you play the steering wheel

the way you know i'm always right

mostly

the way you ask me if i want anything and when i say no you ask 'are you sure?'

the way you kiss me, wow

coming to see you on your lunch break

and how fast you walked to your car

the way you smoke and always squeeze my neck too hard

the way you towel dry yourself

hawk lugees

and

most everything

the way you say 'mmm'

when you ask me if that was okay, or if i liked that

you trying to show me how to play guitar

jeff buckley

dollface

your sense of humor

how much you love me

the way you spank me anytime i walk away from you

your sleepy blue eyes

little girls

i just wiped my nose on your tee shirt, i'm sorry

the way you say 'sweat'

the way you tell me your just kidding with an awww doll before it

they way you, ya know all those things,

i really miss all that

the way you bowl

your jacked up shoes laces

and

broken glasses

. . . .

i'm sorry







No comments: