Monday, November 5, 2007

dream from 11 04 07



* ethan meeting my father. they think they are very similar, both wearing their grey sweaters. in the dream they are closer in height that they would be. it's my fear that they are both pisces. but in fact upon closers look ; i'm very attracted to pisces men in general. which i don't understand cause i don't think i have much of a daddy thing going. what i'm attracted to in these guys is very different from what i think of my father being like.

*throwing up in a super market or train, maybe? can't get outside to do it. it's blue, it feels tiny little balls inside my mouth.

*reel missing




*kissing a girl on the bus, while zombies lurk outside, near the deaf. girl dressed as nurse, kinda, blue texture in her dress with red crosses. she doesn't really kiss back. feels like dry chocolate cake. is she really ethan in my mind? ( i just meet a nurse that i'd do dope for. i mean could go for.) then being on the circle lope. ( paseo ) friend apologizing to bus passengers for me kissing the girl, b/c the bus stopped or something? my friend thought i was inappropriate maybe?

No comments: