Monday, October 22, 2007

dream form 10 02 07



* jaws induced dream in a vast swimming pool. i'm swimming with my two children. as my older child swims away from me blood sweeps toward me. there's blood on my babies head, i'm coughing up blood. i wrap my baby up and rush to the bathroom. there are two blondes doing their makeup in the bathroom. they both give me the shit look from hell. is my head shaved? i'm throwing up blood in the basin, the basin comes out of the wall, kinda like a clam shell. it's very futuristic looking. i'm really embarrassed that i'm throwing up, and that my baby's head is bleeding. the vapid tall blondes make me fell like total shit. sculpture



*i'm in high school. i'm in a park, there is a gigantic dragon sculpture. the head of dragon is a tentacle with an eyeball at the end of it. does part of it look like a mushroom too? like at the base of the tentacle ? i'm meeting sophie and hannah at a show, in the park. the band is playing behind chicken wire, just like in the blues brothers. Instead of joining them at the show I go to the highschool, to kidnap jett. ( yes in the dream he is still in high school) jett is in class or detention . I hide in a little closet till his teacher is distracted then I grab him. To escape we jump over hedges ( is the park near the high school?) I see a bunch of people jump over them before me. Other people ditching I guess. But when I jump over them I fall into a junkyard. I fall onto an old rusted out car. The junkyard proprietor is the captain from jaws. He is trying to kill me. We battle with kitchen knifes. I win. do I kill him, or just fuck him up?

*the last part of my dream is in a super fancy house.
I think I have kids too. What happens?

No comments: