Friday, June 1, 2007


*i'm at a high school, it's not clear weather or not i'm a student there. duke city derby competes in the school's basement. DIA is going to be playing someone. DIA's new costumes are those of the X-men!!! i go down to the basement, but it's very dark. i discover tons of teenagers sitting in the dark on bleachers, waiting to see the bout! there's this eary light that keeps flashing on and off. they are waiting outside the gym (?) to get in for the match.
* i'm still at the high school but not watching roller derby, or going to school, but more looking for something. perhaps i'm looking for the gym, that i already found earlier in the dream. ( dreams are funny things, i tell ya!) or a person. the high school has all of these different levels. i find myself in this class room, with this really sweet boy. in front of us is all of this jewelry. this boy likes me and i like him back. in the dream jett and i are on the rocks. we are still together, but maybe in an open relationship? i want to be with this boy, i'm really upset. i'm looking thro the jewelry, i find an irish promise ring. i've wanted one for years! i can get it for myself, but i've been waiting for jett to get me one. i can tell the sweet boy wants to give it to me. he's really innocent appearing. i'm terrified of hurting him, which i why i wont give into my feelings for him. i'm trying to explain all this to him, but i break down, running outside onto a balcony. i'm crying, i feel really confused. i want so much to have a school girl crush on this boy, to discover new things with him. but deep down in myself i know i'm just going to end up hurting him.



* the rest of the dream is a blur. i end up at someone's house, with some other girls we are fooling around with this super sketch guy. are we being forced? is it our own free will?when we are done at the house, hannah my coworker is there, it's her house? she keeps asking me if she should call the cops, for me. i tell it's okay this time, that the cops don't need to get involved. i'm going around the house picking things up and hiding things.


what i don't understand is this : there's this sweet kid that wants to hold and kiss me. then there's this fucked up situation with this guy and all these girls. i choose the latter over the former. what the fuck? me and my dreams need to have a chat!

No comments: